Approved by the FSA, this cervical heat pad from Good2Go provides an efficient way in dealing with cervical and arthritis pains in the neck and shoulder areas. The therapeutic pad is designed with an ergonomic design, taking in and bending along the contours of the body. This gives it give a better coverage and larger surface contact with the body, and thus gives a better condensed heat to the muscles. This efficiently reduce muscle knots and pains to almost nothing. The microwaveable heat pad comes with patented crystal fillings, non-toxic and non-allergic to the body with a no-decay warranty from the manufacturer. These fillings efficiently retain the temperatures and provide better-condensed heat or cold to the muscles as required, and along with it give a massage like effect to the muscles, helping them to get relief from the pains and aches easily and quickly.
Stressful working environments, and continuous extended overtime work, has led to frequent body aches and pains. This is the result of the working schedule and culture we have started to follow, making us more and more vulnerable and susceptible to these kind of pains and aches. The immediate solution to it might be to just pop a painkiller, and let it work, but that is just a temporary solution that just works for a short period of time before it starts to come again. This is because the medicines are effective in dampening the pain but not treating it and carries with it some unintended side-effects. This is where heating pads come into. These pads give us a more efficient usage in treating even chronic pains. However, one can easily associate heating pads with old age, but the truth is that the hefty work schedule in today’s world have made young people susceptible to these pains more often. In addition, since the schedule is heavy and one would not want to invest in heat pads repeatedly and waste their time, it is best to look at what you need in a best neck heating pad before buying it.
- Fabric Used
The fabric used to create the heating pad varies greatly, since each kind of fabric provides different levels of relaxation and soothing effects. That is why one needs to always look at the kind of fabric that is being used for the heating wrap. The more common ones are cotton and fleece, but there are some synthetic and semi-synthetic materials available as well.
- Area of pain
One should always buy the heating pads for the area of the body they feel pain frequently. Getting a suitable heating pad that is more efficient in relieving the pains in that particular body part. Some pads contour to the shape of the body and others don’t, so check the pads first before buying them.
- Moist heat therapy: The wrap comes with an outer fleece covering, giving one an option to have a moisturized heating therapy. This prevents the skin from drying out while the therapy is going on and thus helps in reducing any skin roughness or itchiness after usage.
- Crystal fillings: Non-toxic non-allergic crystal beads come with a no-decay warranty, and the beads help retain heat for longer than any other kind of heating wraps. It easily provides a massaging effect while being worn and used, and thus gives better relief to the pain. The beads also enhances the blood flow in that part of the body and that makes them more efficient at relaxing your muscles.
- The microwaveable heat pad is designed to wrap around any small joints, along with its cloud-soft high-quality fleece covering easily and swiftly contours around the joints.
- Comes equipped with a snug Velcro patch to help keep the pad stay snugged up in the place, allowing the heat to be penetrated where it needs to be.
- Crystal fillings come with a no-decay warranty, and are non-toxic and non-allergic to the skin.
- The neck wrap does not has its own temperature control system and thus one needs to warm it or cool it in the microwave or the freezer for any effects.
The pad is durable and versatile enough, and having being designed to take the shape of the contours of the body, this heat wraps give better coverage and surface contact. This translates to providing you more condensed heat to the muscles and the body, helping it to relieve pains more quickly. The wrap comes filled with non-toxic non-allergic crystal fillings, which easily retain the temperatures in the air pockets they create and thus give a better heat therapy to the muscles.