This Nature Creation heat wrap for neck and shoulders is the one of the best neck heating pad market, in no small part to its ergonomic size and design, being suitable for any kind of pains and aches along the neck, shoulders and upper back areas. This easily, efficiently and swiftly targets all three areas, without any hassles and is able to effortlessly stay in place with the small Velcro patch in the front for hands-free relaxing station. The pad is also capable of good aromatherapy; it can be filled with essential oils of aromatic herbal herbs and seeds, giving a healing fragrance, which will provide a relaxing and soothing effect. This will give one an efficient relief from pain as well as peace of mind. Wearing this, one can easily forget all the tension and stress in the mind and body, and let the wrap take its effects and do wonders on it.
Nowadays, heating pads are considered an efficient way to get an almost instant temporary relief from any kind of pains and aches, from injuries, inflammations, arthritis or any other problems in the joints or muscles. These pads not only provide instant relief to the muscle pains, but also provide a soothing and refreshing relaxation of the mind and helps in relieving any kind of tension or stress that the nervous system is feeling, allowing one to relax and heal at the same time. For all these intended effects to be efficient, one still need a suitable, reliable and efficient heating pads. Let us have a look at what makes a heating wrap suitable for your needs.
- Target zone
One always need to know the target zones they need to be applied to by the neck wrap. For instance, having a wrap for the back will not be efficient for the neck and vice versa. That is why it is always advisable to look where the pad will be needed for most of the time before buying. If one has frequent neck or shoulder pain, a heat wrap for the neck and wrap will be more suitable, if one has muscle cramps in the waist them they might need a straight heating wrap instead. While universal wraps are available, they are not as effective as the more focused wraps.
Heating wraps come in a lot of variety of materials, from the popular cotton to the softer micro-plush, and with each one having their own advantages and disadvantages. They all provide a different level of comfort. Some might need a wrap to be soft and soothing to the skin, some might love them to be a little harder and rougher, giving a massaging effect to the body. Thus, material plays a far important role in determining its suitability. Cotton and fleece are advisable for temperature retention and softness while the more synthetic ones are for a drier heating session.
- Dimensions and Weight
Size always matters. A heat wrap having a too large or too small a size will affect the area of coverage, which may be a disadvantage to you. Heat wraps should completely cover the applied area; if it is too small to cover the necessary parts, it will not be as effective. If it is too large the heat wrap might not stick to the body and skin, and may let the heat trap inside an air pocket between the wrap and body just get out. What a large wrap will do for you is that it will only keep your skin warm, and the muscles will not be healed at all.
- Heat or Cold Therapy: Simply heat it in the microwave for a soothing and relaxing therapeutic treatment of the muscles. You can also just freeze it in the freezer for a rather cold treatment of the muscles in summers. The heating pad can provide both kind of treatments without any problems.
- Herbal Aromatherapy: The heating wrap can be filled with aromatic fragrant herbal herbs and seeds. The company has their own blend of 10 different herbs and seeds to give a soothing pleasant fragrance, but you can also use your own.
- The heat wrap is ideal for a hot or cold therapeutic treatment, for the neck shoulders and upper back areas.
- It easily and efficiently targets sore muscles, ached joints, injuries, wounds, arthritis, stress, tendonitis, tension, spasms and flexes in the neck and shoulder.
- Comes equipped with a Velcro patch at the front for hands-free work.
- The temperature is retained by only around 20 minutes, so for those looking for a long session, this might not be for you.
This comes with a unique concoction of a blend of 10 different natural and organic herbs and seeds. The heating pad keeps on doing its magic to the muscles, giving instant relief to all the while emitting a great relaxing fragrance. This heating wrap is a must for frequent sufferers of pains and aches in the necks and shoulders.