Approved by the FDA & CE, this heat wrap easily and swiftly relieves pains and aches from injuries to the neck, arthritis, or cervical pains instantly. It is also very easy to use; Just heat it up in a microwave for a relaxing hot session or let it chill in the freezer for a cool therapeutic treatment of the muscles and tissues. Also, it has a great massaging effect that can help circulate the blood more quickly, basically enhancing the blood flow, and helping the body recover and heal itself from the pains. Plus, the improved blood circulation also transports necessary nutrients and oxygen to the applied area. The NMT brand focusses on reducing the pains and solving its cause and not just the symptoms.
If you suffer from frequent chronic muscle pain due to stress, fatigue, tenseness or even due to some mild physical ailments like sore muscles and muscle spasms, neck wraps and heat pads are things that can give you temporary reprieve. The neck heating pad or cervical brace helps with stabilizing the positioning of muscles and other important body parts so that the pain you are experiencing will be relieved. This also restricts any kind of painful muscle movement, preventing any chances of the pain to occur again. It helps in realigning the vertebrae, and helps in straightening the posture, to relieve pains and decrease any stress or tension. But all this requires one to know how to buy the suitable neck wrap suitable enough for their needs. This list below looks at some of the points that one may need in a heating wrap.
- Dry heat vs Moist heat
Heating pads often provide mainly two kinds of therapeutic treatments, dry or moist. While dry heat is dense and maybe deemed too hot for some, it provides a more condensed heat and penetrates much more quickly and much more deeply than moist heat. On the other hand, moist heat provides the skin necessary moisture to let it not get burned, and the less dense heat can be easily overcome by heating the pad more than the necessary required heat.
- Material of the heat pad
The cover of heating wraps is often made in cotton or polyester, and tend to be more affordable. On the other hand, some come with a softer material as microplush, which tend to be more softer and smoother to the skin than cotton or polyester. Each one holds an advantage over the other and thus it is hard to pick from which material pad one should buy. It all comes down to what the user requires: an affordable and washable one like cotton, or the costlier but longer lasting ones like those synthetic ones .
- Small ergonomic design: The heat wrap is ergonomically designed to be small and compact, portable enough to carry it or even to wear it while working or doing household chores. The small design makes it possible to be used not just on the neck but also on the hands, arms and legs if necessary.
- Improves blood circulation: The neck wrap provides a soothing and massaging effect while worn, subsequently increasing the blood circulation and helping enhance the body heal itself, and the pains or the injuries by allowing the blood to efficiently transport necessary nutrients and oxygen.
- Relieves inflammation or pains: The wrap offers relief from most if not all kinds of muscle pains, aches and inflammations. The wrap quietly works on the muscles and tissues well, providing warmth to it and detoxifying any injured cells and tissues.
- FDA registered and approved, this neck is reliable and has gone through all of the standards and regulations.
- Comes equipped with natural tourmaline magnets stimulating the blood and enhancing the blood circulation for effective relief from pains and aches in the neck or shoulders.
- The neck brace can easily be used on arms and legs, targeting injured cells and detoxifying them.
- Subject to individual sensitivity levels of a person, the heat wrap generates focused body warmth that is relaxing.
- The wrap is lightweight, flexible, breathable and a washable device.
- The neck wrap does not have its own temperature control system and thus one needs to warm it or cool it in the microwave or the freezer for any effects.
NMT successfully created a heating wrap which easily eliminates the requirement of having different heating wraps for the neck and arms. The wrap is universal and can be easily used along the arms and legs as well, providing relaxing and soothing deep tissue massage to the muscles and cells.