The company PureRelief made ripples in the neck heating pad market with their own unique kind of heating pad. This item comes with magnetic weights at the end of the heat pad, to allow it to stick together and not fall off from the body. The heat settings offer four different kinds of settings, ranging from warm to really high settings. This also has an auto shut-off mechanism for avoiding any burns from over usage of the heating pad, with which it automatically shuts down after 2 hours of use. However, this does not offer some of the features from other heating pads, like having a moisturizing system or multiple areas where it can be applied. However, it comes with just a simple dry heating mechanism that quickly heats up under 30 seconds and provides instantaneous relief from the pain. This heating pad is designed using the Micromink fabric, which are ultra-thin, ultra-soft material that delivers heat quickly as soon as it is generated, and is super comfortable to the user.
One may easily get overwhelmed with the wide variety of heat pads available out there. If you have experienced how frustrating it is to suddenly wake up at nightdue to the sudden jolt of pain, then you know how important it is to relieve sore muscles. Heating pads are invented to do just that, to provide people relief from soreness of muscles and any kind of muscle pains. This buying guide looks at some of the recommended characteristics that one should always look for in a heat pad.
- Reusable vs Disposable
Nowadays, heating pads come in disposable forms too, where we just use and throw away small portable thin heating pads. While both of these variety of heating pads offer instantaneous relief from the pain, the reusable ones are mostly preferred as they are more economical and eco-friendly than the disposable ones.
- Variable Controlling Settings
All heating pads have the same principle of providing condensed heat to the body, but what is comfortable to one is extremely painful to another. That is why it is always advisable to opt for a heating pad that offers flexibility regarding the heat settings for the temperatures and duration of the heating pad accordingly.
- Moist Heat vs Dry Heat
In addition to disposable and reusable options, heating pads can also come in moist and dry heating systems. The moist heating system works mostly with water, sometimes it comes as gel-based, and in others, it is a fleece covering system, which absorbs moisture through the air and applies the moisture on the skin and body. The dry heating system is the simplest; it does not offer any kind of moisturizing, and thus can make the skin a little dry after usage.
- Micromink fabric: The heat pad is made of micromink material, which is ultra-thin and ultra-smooth, and allows the quick spreading of the heat as soon as it is generated and allowing the heat pad to heat up in a matter of seconds. This gives one instantaneous relief from pains and aches.
- Built-in magnetic closures: The heat pad comes in with magnetic closure which keeps the heat pad in the applied area. This allows one to do physical work while feeling the comfort and warmth of the heating pads. This makes it useful for doing household chores or while one studies.
- The heat pad has the most practical and flexible design, with the magnetic closures that hold the heat pad in place.
- Heating pad is large enough for people with broad shoulders and taller ones too.
- Instantly relieves one from the pain, as soon as the heat pad heats up which usually happens in a matter of seconds.
- The material of the heat pad is washable so one can easily wash it and keep the heat pad clean.
- The material is comfortable, ultra-thin and ultra-soft, which is soothing to the skin.
- The heat pad does not offer any kind of moisturizing to the skin, and thus keep the skin a little dry.
This heat pad offers multiple features at the same time, being inexpensive but delivering high quality condensed heat to the user, and at the same time being ultra-soft and ultra-thin with its micromink material. This helps the heat pad reach desired heat levels quickly and spread it to the body as soon as it is generated inside of the pad, which is mostly in just a matter of seconds. This heat pad is a must for people who require instantaneous quick relief from the pain.