The Sunbeam Renue neck heating pad has been designed taking in consideration the kind of pains reported by its customers related to the back, shoulders and neck. They aim to have this heating pad provide soothing relief to any pain, aches and injury inflammations. It wraps around the shoulders, neck and back easily and provides high-quality concentrated moisturized heat to the body parts for maximum relief. The flexible material of the Sunbeam renue tension relieving heat therapy allows it to be stretched and be properly spread on the back and shoulders, thereby increasing the area of contact. Plus, the slightly weighted ends keep it intact, preventing it from detaching or falling off from the back.
Heating pads provide therapeutic heating to relieve muscle pains easily and preferably instantly; though the relief may be temporary but it is still noticeable relief for quite some time. Neck heating pads are a cost-effective solution to lessen or even relieve the pain and aches related to excruciating agony from arthritis, muscle spasms or inflammations caused from tension or strains. However, any neck heat pad may be effective in relieving pains, but not all of them are as effective, as fast or as long-lasting as others. One would hate to wake up in the middle of the night with pain, and not being able to get relief fast enough since you still have to microwave the heat pad. The time you are waiting for it to heat up may make you lose your drowsiness, making you sleep even later than before. Thus, it is best to look for what each heating pad offers before buying one.
- Dry or Moist Heating pad
Heating pads come in many varieties, with some pads having the option to either be a dry heating pad or a moist one, with a few having the option to switch between them. This makes people wonder which option to choose from. Dry heat comes without any hassle regarding setting up, unlike the moist heating pads. However, most people feel much more with using the moist heating pads. Some think that moist heating pads mechanism gives more condensed heat and helps relieves from muscle pains more quickly than the dry heating pads.
- Material used for the warming of the heating pad
The heating pads comes in many different shapes and many different varieties using different techniques, technologies and heating system. The material or component used to heat the heating pad varies heavily; some use electrical heating through heating coils inside the pad, which heat the gel or water inside while some come with infrared heating mechanism or microwaveable heating system. This varies the efficiency of the heating pad and which part of the body it is more effective at.
- Ease of usage and usability
The controllers of the heating pads must be easy to use, allowing one to easily and swiftly change, set and manage the times and temperature efficiently. Even for the first-time users, the controls should be as easy as A, B, C, D alphabet songs are for a kindergarten kid. If a first-time user cannot understand the controls without using or reading the manual, the heating pad is too much of a hassle to use and one should consider other pads before buying it.
- Safety measures for the heating pad
This is the first thing a buyer should always look for before anything else. Heating pads which are certified from, follow and comply with the UL964 Standards, which are the basic safety regulations followed there, should be the bare minimum.
- Fitting shape for the back, neck and shoulders: Sunbeam renue tension relieving heat therapy comes covered with microplush fabric, and has weighted ends to prevent it from slipping or sliding off of the body, and the stretchable material of the heating pad allows it to be properly spread out to increase the effective area for pain relief.
- Dry or moist heating: The heating pad comes in moist setting too, so a person can easily switch between dry and moist settings to get relief from the pains.
- This Sunbeam renue tension relieving heat therapy has a design that naturally improves blood flow, and this blood flow enhancement focuses the blood flow in the parts of the bodies it is applied at, giving quick relief from the pain and allowing the muscles to relax a lot more.
- Removes congestion and inflammation in the muscles that are experiencing chronic or cervical pains to allow and promote relaxation.
- The hand controls heat up along with the heating pad, so one needs to be careful in using the heating pad, especially before picking it up to avoid burns through the pad.
A heating pad like this is quite good for chronic pains and cervical pains. It gives instantaneous relief from the pains, and provides a condensed and moist heat to the body and muscles through the skin and can keep the warm moisture on the skin.