The Sunbeam Renue massaging extra-large heating pad is just an enlarged version of its normal heating pad, but being larger than the predecessor, it can definitely cover a much larger surface area. That means that this Sunbeam XL Renue Heat Therapy Wrap is providing much more condensed heat to more parts of the body. Directly providing therapeutic heat to the body part or area of stress, this makes this Sunbeam XL Renue Heat Therapy Wrap an efficient one. This can also quickly and efficiently relieve the pain because of giving an area a focused warmth. Along with the weighted sides which allows the pad to stick more closely and prevent it from falling off or sliding off the body, this also features a digital controller, with 2 different heat settings, 4 massage settings and a 2-hour auto shut-off period.
Heating pads are considered the most effective pain relievers providing efficient and condensed heat therapy to the desired body and help relief the pain quickly. These can help with keeping our bodies warm and keep the pain away by emitting relaxing heat on the stressed limbs and helps us heal quickly. It is an easy, quick and inexpensive solution for curing back pains, arthritis, spasms, cramps, cervical pains and others. That is why it is important to pick out the right heating pad for a particular pain or case, and what is more suitable to a particular body part. Here are a few things that may help you sort out what the best neck heating pad you really need.
- Location of the injury
Heating pads come in different shapes, and are designed to mostly fit accordingly to different parts of the body. It gets really irritating when you are experiencing pain in the chest and the heating pad is for neck and shoulders only, so go for the heating pads which are meant to be for. If one is feeling tenseness or soreness in the neck and shoulders area, then a heating pad designed for neck and shoulders will be more effective than a simple straight heating pad.
Heating pads come in many different varieties, most especially with the heating mechanisms. Each mechanism works differently, with some saving you electricity and others needing microwave heating, and are different regarding their power usage and efficiency too. What this means is that, depending on the material used and the heating mechanism they have, their prices can have a very wide range. Picking a branded product like Sunbeam is a good option that offers many features, especially the backing of a popular company.
- Fabric and Materials Used
Most of the inexpensive and cheap heating pads offered in the market are made from polyester, which is not as much comfortable as they claim to be. It is better to go for a heating pad that is made using the microplush material, or even other better materials like fleece, but the basic principle of the heating pads is the same. The materials differ in capacity when it comes to the heating speed, the amount of heat it is able to generate, and the time it can keep generating heat without damaging the pads play an important role.
- Targeted Relief: Sunbeam XL Renue Heat Therapy Wrap comes with naturally alleviating and condensed heat, which helps relieve the pain caused by overused muscles, inflammations due to injuries or wounds, muscle spasms and dislocated joints. Sunbeam’s therapeutic heat helps relieve pain as efficiently and swiftly as possible.
- Effective for different parts of the body: This Sunbeam XL Renue Heat Therapy Wrap comes with a design that allows you to use it along the shoulders, the neck, the chest, back, waist and muscle cramps. From the upper back to the muscle or even for females with vaginal cramps, this heating pad is efficient against multiple kinds of pains.
- Produces a relaxing and massaging therapeutic heat throughout the body, allowing and enhancing blood flow in the applied part, helping it heal better.
- Comes equipped with massaging discs that help with massaging the tensed-out muscles, and also give comfort while providing a relaxing and soothing warmth to the body.
- The heat pad covers around the lower neck, and does not cover the whole neck at all, which people with whole neck pains may find less usable or effective.
This Sunbeam XL Renue Heat Therapy Wrap offers loads of features, and is effective in applying therapeutic heat to multiple places, helping anyone get relief from different kinds of pain from different parts, with just one pad only. Now you do not need different heating pads for neck pain or waist pain. It works for most types of pains and is suitable for many different areas