The microwaveable and freezable extra-long heat wrap from Sunny bay is one of the best solutions available if you are looking for relief from pains and aches in the neck and shoulder. The moist heat increases and enhances the blood flow in the applied area of the body. This will help the tense muscle to heal quickly and efficiently, and can even give it permanent relief over some time. This wrap is designed to be long and wide enough so that it can be draped over the shoulders so that a much bigger area, especially the shoulders, can get the therapeutic heating therapy. It is thicker and fluffier compared to other wraps as well, and is thick enough to retain the heat longer than usual, thus giving you a better heating therapy compared to any other neck wrap. It is designed ergonomically to be flexible and full, which is a difficult combination to find in neck wraps. The design further allows it to stay on the shoulders or neck without falling off while you are doing work or household chores. This is truly one of the better neck wraps.
In order to help with making the suitable decision when it comes to choosing a neck heating pad or a neck wrap, it is very necessary to sort out information that may help you find the best neck wrap for you. Reading reviews related to neck wraps and shoulder wraps can definitely give you that extra perspective. Generally, these comes in two variants, electrically powered or those that need to be microwaved or chilled, and both have advantages and disadvantages over the other. The ones being portable are microwaveable and freezable, and are worn around the neck or shoulders, and though they may not have any kind of auto-turn off option, these provide maximum mobility and reduced chances of skin burns and inflammations. The electric ones are quite more modern and intuitive; thus, anyone can easily control the duration and temperature, but may not be wearable while being active or when you are travelling. Thus, it is necessary for one to look for what purposes and in what situations they might need the wrap in and thus need to know what to look for before jumping off to buy one.
One should always look for a durable heat pad. The last thing one would want to have is a broken neck wrap and waiting for the replacement to arrive after just a few months of buying it. A good heating wrap easily provides years of therapeutic treatment.
- The target zones
Always take into consideration about the target zones, the areas where you might need it the most for. If one suffers from back pains frequently a pad, which is designed for a back is more suitable, then one that is for let us say the arms. In fact, a universal one is good for a general relaxing session, but will not be as efficient as more specialized ones, since the universal one will not be providing as much coverage as it might be required.
- Moist vs combined heating
With the advanced technology present today, the heating pads now provide a moist heating and another dry heating options and some do come with a switchable option to switch between them. All of them have their own advantages and disadvantages in the efficiency of the treatment so test each one of them and decide before choosing them.
- Microwave or freeze: The wrap is both microwaveable and freezable, and is suitable enough to be used in winters as well as in summers for a hot or cold therapeutic treatment as required. The fleece covering helps retain the temperature generated after the wrap is warmed or cold, and thus can give long treatments easily.
- Wide Enough: The wrap is 5” wide, which is more than enough for most, and is filled completely with rice and seeds that makes the relaxing session to be comfortable around the neck, and thus allowing a more efficient therapy to the affected part.
- Extra-long heated neck wrap, and this is a big plus since it can cover more body parts.
- Wider and lighter version, being ultra-lightweight and wide enough to be stretched out completely without leaving any gaps in it.
- It takes more time to heat or be chilled, which must be due to the cover material.
The neck wrap is stretchable and is designed with an ergonomically design, allowing efficient therapy of the sore muscles. This gives a bigger coverage area for the surface in contact with the wrap allowing the heat to penetrate to the muscles easily and deeply. This provides a better therapy session better than electrical heating pads.